Summer arrived quickly, but just as quickly as it came it has left. Halloween decorations are down and Christmas decorations are up! That means Disney’s Magic Kingdom is now open and ready for vacationers! This time things will feel a little different, but don’t worry Disney has you and your family in mind. New health and safety protocols, and they have implemented a new park reservation system.
The biggest change at Disney World is how you will be able to enter the park. Not only will you need a park reservation but also a valid admission ticket for the same park on the same day as your reservations. You will not be allowed to go to multiple parks in one day. One park per day.
How to make reservations?
Step 1: Visit DisneyWorld.com and go to the Disney Park Pass. (NOT My Disney Experience app).
Step 2: Create an account or sign in to your existing account.
Step 3: Link your valid admissions ticket to your Disney Account.
Step 4: When prompted select the family and friends you would like to include in your “Party”.
Step 5: Choose date and the theme park that you’d like to visit from the available reservations.
Step 6: Review and confirm your plans. **You can hold up to 3 simultaneous reservations!
- All guests and cast members 2+ years old will be required to wear a face mask.
- Temperature checks will be administered at the park entrants, and at the exits to re-check your temperature prior to heading home.
- Social Distancing Squad – cast members are now part of a new group that will hep remind guests to practice safe social distancing.
- The parks capacity has been reduced and they are putting in place contactless food purchase with plexiglass barriers and a cashless pay system.
A few things still unavailable:
- Character experiences
- Electrical water pageant
- Marina rentals
- Spas, salons, and bibbidi bobbidi boutique
- Fireworks voyages and tasting cruise
- Hula lessons
- In-room childcare services
- Mermaid school
With Christmas arriving at Magic Kingdom, it’s time to embrace the magic of Disney World? Stay at one of our luxury resorts just miles from the theme park now!